Vanco is a credit/debit card processing company that specializes in supporting church donations. When you contribute online using Vanco, we at St Ann’s cannot see your credit card information.
- Create an account! Having an account is the only way you can easily curtail recurring charges (eg, monthly pledge payments at the end of the year).
- Select your fund(s) and hit the “donate” button. There are selections to give to general operations (primarily Pledge(Stewardship) and Regular Donations options) and there are selections to give to dedicated funds such as Essentials Pantry, Outreach, Kelli’s Playground, and Altar Guild-Flowers. Please select Pledge only if you have submitted a pledge commitment for the current year and wish to make a payment. Otherwise, select Regular Donation to contribute to the general operating fund.
- Enter your donation amount and the frequency of your gift. If you choose “Monthly,” for example, your donation amount will repeat every month on the starting date you select and will continue until you manually end it.
- You will see the confirmation screen. Click Continue to payment.
- Enter your credit card information. Vanco allows you to include a 3% additional amount to cover the processing fees charged so that St Ann’s receives all your donations. That choice is, of course, yours. Continue to review. After reviewing and submitting your donation you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Vanco.