All proceeds to benefit St. Ann’s Episcopal Church and its ministries: i.e.
- Essentials Pantry for families’ non-food needs
- Windham Neighbors Helping Neighbors fuel assistance program
- RSU14 Backpack Program for school supplies
- Long Creek Youth Development Center Christmas gifts and birthday cards programs
- Monday Meals ongoing free community dinner program
Scramble format, shotgun start
– Registration: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
– Welcome, Review of Rules: 12:45pm
– Golf Scramble Start: 1:00pm
– Cookout: following golf – Hot Dogs, Burgers, Chicken, Salads, Dessert
– Awards Ceremony: following cookout
$400 per golf team of four (4)
Includes: Greens fee, golf cart, cookout, goodie bag
Golf Registration Form
– 1st , 2nd , and 3rd Place Teams, gross Score
– Closest to the Pin (men & women)
– Longest Drive (men & women)
– Door Prizes
Tournament will be held rain or shine unless the golf course cancels.
Registration is non-refund able for no shows.
FMI Cynthia Baker 892-8447 firstname.lastname@example.org